Friday, January 1, 2016

My Web, My Opinions, My Tips: Explanation of this blog

I am here ready to discuss fashion, tips, advise, and what's going on in 2016. Like what's the newest trend? Life hacks to get ready etc. and celebrities. If you have a problem or need advise leave it all in the comments. Please try to spread this blog around. Brief explanation about the title of my blog, its called "Double Vision" because in my world I'm two different people and you all are too. Answer this in your mind do you teens or adults have any account on your computer: Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, etc.? So we all are on a computer or we live in one A.K.A. Social Life yet we have our own experience in person:in school or at work. This Blog is mainly for teens because I'm one. So it's easier for me to tell you from my own experiences and what I find on the web to fill you in into all the scandal going on. 
Kisses, 
S

No comments:

Post a Comment